For the Good of the
Public and the Country
“Pro Bono Publico Et Patria”
The PCCR Library is a learning environment that nurtures students to develop their information skills and to provide bibliographical and physical access to the books and other information sources required to support the mission of the institution.
To be the most equipped criminal justice library in the Philippines and meet the demands of future law enforcers in terms of the latest information in the field.
To provide our students with the best and latest educational materials found among books and other sources both local and foreign.
To prepare our students to be efficient and effective professionals in the field of criminal justice education.
- To acquire materials in all formats and equipment that supports the learning needs of the library stakeholders.
- To organize and manage the information in line with the demands of the curriculum and individual needs of students and staff.
- To develop a scholarly research oriented library through collections, facilities and environment, in order to promote learning and research as a lifelong habit.
- To assist faculty in the development of instructional media and/or instructional systems.
- To support the research and instruction programs by preparing and disseminating bibliographic and reference guides and appropriate information services.
- To promote awareness and use of the library’s resources and services to students, faculty and staff through public relations programs and staff to campus activities.
The library is located at the Third Floor, EJB Building. It is open from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
ASK-A-LIBRARIAN : Reach out for all your concerns regarding the PCCR Library, its collection, and its services.
BOOK-A-SEAT : Visitors to the library can now book an onsite visit every Monday to Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Due to current restrictions, only visitors with prior appointment will be accommodated.
OPEN RESOURCES : Click for a general list of open-access digital library resources for all your research needs.
VIRTUAL LIBRARY : Your librarians will assist you online via Google Meet every Monday to Friday, 8:00-12:00 noon and 1:00-5:00 p.m.
EBSCO Information Services
PCCR Library subscribes to the EBSCO research database. It is an online research platform that has quality databases and search features that assist researchers to find all kinds of information they need fast. Criminal Justice Abstracts with Full Text is the leading full-text database for criminal justice and criminology research. It provides top journals and magazines covering all related subjects, including forensic science, corrections, policing, criminal law and investigation.
FOR LOGIN CREDENTIALS: Send a message to email@example.com
See the video for a tutorial on the EBSCO Mobile App: